Easiest Way to Prepare Quick My sunday roast leftover pie

My sunday roast leftover pie. Try this hearty roast chicken puff pie recipe, perfect for finishing up those Sunday Roast leftovers. Roll it in the palm of your hand with the fingers of the other hand to form small balls/ berries. Brush pie top with beaten egg.

My sunday roast leftover pie Topped with a flaky layer of puff pastry it. The perfect way to make use of your Sunday Roast leftovers! Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured work surface to make a pie case and lid.

Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my sunday roast leftover pie. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Try this hearty roast chicken puff pie recipe, perfect for finishing up those Sunday Roast leftovers. Roll it in the palm of your hand with the fingers of the other hand to form small balls/ berries. Brush pie top with beaten egg.

My sunday roast leftover pie is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. My sunday roast leftover pie is something which I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my sunday roast leftover pie using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My sunday roast leftover pie:

  1. {Make ready 1 of roast beef slice.
  2. {Get as needed of Ready rolled puff pastry defrosted.
  3. {Get 1 packet of beef soup mix.
  4. {Take 2 tbsp of dark soya sauce.
  5. {Take 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
  6. {Get 2 of bay leaves.
  7. {Prepare 1 tbsp of dry mixed herbs.
  8. {Make ready As needed of cold water.
  9. {Get 4 of potatoes peeled and chopped chunky.
  10. {Prepare 2 of large carrots chopped.
  11. {Take 1 of large onion chopped.
  12. {Make ready 4 of large button mushrooms chopped.
  13. {Prepare 1 of green pepper chopped.
  14. {Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
  15. {Take 1 of egg beaten for egg wash.
  16. {Take to taste of Salt and pepper.

We've got a quick and tasty solution. Try this Roast chicken and vegetable pie with your family. #juscreate. Monday Pie is a great dish for using up your leftover roast beef! So quick, easy and delicious, you'll be making this again and again!

Instructions to make My sunday roast leftover pie:

  1. In a large pot put water, soup mix, veg, soya sauce, puree, bay leaf, mix herb salt and pepper. Bring to a boil then simmer until veg is tender..
  2. Once veg is cooked add frozen peas then cool.
  3. Defrost pastry shop bought so easy.
  4. Add chopped roast beef to pot mix gently..
  5. Put in oven dish. Top with puff pastry, brush with beaten egg wash.
  6. Bake for 30 mins at 180°c. Serve with crusty brown bread and enjoy.

I thought it was high This is a traditional recipe for using up your roast beef from Sunday which I originally adapted by adding mushrooms and par boiling the potato slices. How to use up leftovers from your Sunday roast. Roast leftovers can be made to make lots of dishes dishes, come take a look. Remember that if you're not in the mood for using up those leftovers the next day or have other plans, you could always freeze them and use them the following week for. Use whatever chicken you have left over from your Sunday bird.

So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my sunday roast leftover pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments